1. A new report released just last week confirmed that many of us are still using the word 'password' to access our accounts.
2. When she consults managers, Kay says many of them suspect something is fishy when their employees stop talking to them as often, whether it's to give an update, ask for an opinion or just say hello. As Kay puts it: "You're not doing the things you normally would have to keep the relationship going."
4. Platforms will be created for crowd innovation, crowd support, crowdsourcing, and crowdfunding
5. "Nobody can stop it. I will keep sending leaflets into North Korea at the risk of my life," Park said, adding he has always prepared to face down the North's threats.
6. These documentaries use the standard tools — archival footage, talking-head interviews, carefully selected musical cues — to write history in the present tense. In the era of Black Lives Matter, the stories of the Black Panthers and the jazz singer and activist Nina Simone could hardly be more relevant. Mr. Nelson and Ms. Garbus tell them beautifully.