1. Latest ECB projections predict the eurozone, which has struggled to grow as strongly as the US or UK, will grow 1.7 per cent in 2016 after hitting 1.5 per cent growth this year as QE bolsters the economy.
4. One such development is 60 Water Street in Dumbo, a 290-unit rental with a 24-hour concierge and a roof deck offering Manhattan views. Leasing begins next month, with rent for a two-bedroom starting at a jaw-dropping $6,018 a month. “People want that condo-like living, even though they’re renting and not owning,” said Jodi Ann Stasse, the managing director of new developments for Citi Habitats.
5. 5. Google Webmaster Tools.
6. New York's inactivity begs two questions. Does Jackson have the energy needed to undo the damage he's created during his tenure?
1. 年度最佳合唱：埃里克·丘奇、杰森·阿尔丁、卢克布·莱恩《The Only Way I Know》
5. Yet the TV adaption couldn’t satisfy the audience, who prefer real history rather than fiction, and it only got 4.9 points on Douban.
6. Recent years have seen a return of the bacterial infection, reaching numbers not seen since the 1960s, with admissions for a primary diagnosis more than doubling between 2010/11 and 2017/18, from 429 to more than 1,300.
2. 'Winning the Skytrax World's Best Airport Award for the fifth consecutive year is immense encouragement to our 50,000-strong airport community at Changi Airport, every one of whom is passionate about delivering the most memorable airport experience to our passengers', said Lee Seow Hiang, CEO of Changi Airport Group, in a statement.
3. But most of us are self-aware enough to understand that even as we do this, we are lying to ourselves. We recognize those dangers when it comes to politics (see: Bush and Clinton). Why should clothes be any different?
The indicators included intellectual capital and innovation, technology readiness, important regional cities, healthcare, safety and security, transportation and urban planning. Others were sustainability and the natural environment, culture and lifestyle, economic clout, cost and ease of doing business.
Latest data from the US Treasury Department shows that India held securitie sworth $80 billion in September and further reduced its exposure to $77.5billion in October -- which is also a three-month low.