1. Obama watched the returns on television at his Chicago home. Senior campaign strategist David Axelrod said via email that he was feeling "great."
2. “An employee bragged to all his colleagues that it was his last day, but failed to let his boss or the HR manager know.”
3. 来自5个不同国家的5所商学院今年首次进入排行榜。新加坡李光前商学院(Lee Kong Chian School of Business)是新进入者中排名最高的，直接跃居第36位。加拿大女王大学史密斯商学院(Queen’s Smith School of Business)的排名提高最大，跃升32位至第67名。
4. The new data released yesterday represent the first snapshot of global trade for 2015. But the figures also come amid growing concerns that 2016 is already shaping up to be more fraught with dangers for the global economy than previously expected.
5. When the cup is lifted and removed from the dispenser, the magnet seals the bottom and the drink is ready to be enjoyed.
6. "Look What You Made Me Do" is one for the history books, and pop scholars will likely debate for generations whether it was a brilliant P.R. coup or not.
2. But even in a bad economy some jobs are just not worth it. Are there any telltale signs you should be looking for when trying to decide if you throw in the towel? Here are ten signs to look for to determine if it's time to find a new job:
3. Apple Chief Executive Officer Steve Jobs holds the new " iPad" during the launch of Apple's new tablet computing device in San Francisco, California, in this January 27, 2010
1. Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year. I hope you will continue to enjoy good health.
2. President Obama's Cabinet, of which Clinton was once a member, currently comprises seven women and 16 men.
3. A member of staff at the Yizheng Museum told MailOnline that the bronze item had been found inside the tomb of an aristocrat in the West Han Dynasty (206 BC–8 AD) the first part of the Han Dynasty.
4. On our increasingly human-dominated planet we can still learn much from the lives of other species. The discovery this year that the Greenland shark lives for 400 years, making it the longest-living vertebrate, puts our hectic lives into perspective.
5. 第八步 反（假）复（装）练习轨迹记忆法或者罗马房间法
6. “BlackBerry has not engaged in discussions with Samsung with respect to any possible offer to purchase BlackBerry,” the company said in a statement issued Wednesday afternoon. “BlackBerry’s policy is not to comment on rumors or speculation, and accordingly it does not intend to comment further.”
《倒霉蛋：罗伯特·博斯特的生与死》(Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst)，HBO，2月8日播出。《追捕弗雷德曼家族》(Capturing the Friedmans)的导演安德鲁·杰瑞克奇(Andrew Jarecki)执导了这部六集系列纪录片，在片中与博斯特先生通力合作。博斯特出身纽约房地产世家，与数起谋杀事件有关，他的第一任妻子失踪之谜至今未曾解开。
German Three:Mercedes-Benz begins to sag as new lower-priced Benz’s inevitably erode its once invincible “the best or nothing” status. At BMW, imminent arrival of a new 7-series cements its status as the preferred brand of Scarsdale, Shaker Heights, and Santa Monica. A new A3, starting at $30, 795, should nicely lift Audi’s sales beyond 2014’s 15% climb, and a new Q7 SUV should nicely lift profits.