5. Sorry, folks, but if you're an investor hoping America's political internecine wars will improve in the near future, just don't invest. The war between Congress with it's abysmal 10% approval rating and the president, the war between the Dems, GOP and the tea party, is going to get even worse, upsetting markets and the economy even more.
2. Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook Inc, said at the forum that "Artificial intelligence will understand senses, such as vision and hearing, and grasp language better than human beings over the next five to 10 years."
5. 门萨智商测试的参试者必须是超过十岁半的儿童，测试包括两部分独立的行业标准评估。一部分主要测试语言推理能力;而另一部分包含表格和图形，测试视觉和空间逻辑能力。而来自坦姆赛德的妮诗在第一部分卡特尔III B测试中得到了最高的162分，在第二部分的文化能力量表(Culture Fare Scale)中得到了142分，该测试结果使她名列英国智商最高的前1%人群，而门萨测试成绩前2%的参试者都可以成为门萨会员。
6. You might think Hawaiian has it relatively easy, since its flights rarely have to contend with the kind of challenging weather conditions found on the mainland. Hawaiian perennially rates high in on-time performance rankings, topping the most recent DOT list i n September. It recently announced it will branch well beyond its island home with non-stop service to Beijing.
1. Take multiple measures to cut costs.
3. The valuation that all this good news is creating for Tesla is truly astonishing. A Tesla watcher named Zoltan Ban, writing in Seeking Alpha, figures that Tesla is already priced as if it sells several hundred thousand cars a year when in reality it will sell only about 35,000 in 2014. Another way of looking at this: At current prices, each car the company sells this year is valued at $1 million.
1. Those trade flows, published by the General Administration of Customs, resulted in China’s trade surplus rising than $2bn to $40.2bn, surpassing October’s revised figure of $38.2bn and well ahead of September’s revised six-month low of $28.6b. November’s trade surplus was also ahead of the $35bn forecast by economists.
3. According to a national plan for technology development, by 2020 research and development expenditure is targeted to reach 2.5% of total GDP.
First there was SARS, then the global spread of H5N1 flu and now the H1N1 flu. Globalization is not helping, either. The earth now is truly a village, making it easy for a virus to travel from Beijing to Boston in a matter of hours. Will another epidemic arrive in 2010?
Newcomers: Among the 15 newcomers on this year’s list are South Korean President Park Guen-hye (No. 11); Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson (No. 34); CEO Tory Burch (No. 69); Spanx founder Sara Blakely (No. 90) and Baidu CFO Jennifer Li (No. 98).