5. It was visible, for example, on many of Frida Giannini’s Gucci runways, including the tablecloth shades and A-line shapes of leathers for autumn-winter 2014; the pastel tunics and ruffled hostess dresses of spring-summer 2013; the bright Beatle trouser suits and caftans of spring-summer 2009.
6. 5. The causes of hair loss and greying are linked, and for the first time, scientists have identified the cells responsible.
1. Vo said with each plane flying 12 to 16 segments a day, one late flight can easily cascade into several delays in a single day. To offset that, the airline’s systems operation and control center makes adjustments when needed. That can involve inserting spare planes and extra crews into the schedule to make sure flights stay on time.
3. While Switzerland’s University of St Gallen retains the top spot, French and British business schools, with 24 and 18 programmes respectively, are the backbone of the 2017 FT ranking of 95 programmes around the world. More than half of UK schools move up the ranking, compared with one in France. A third of British schools rise five places, in contrast to the two-thirds of French schools that drop five or more places.
6. Singer Susan Boyle came undone -- literally, when her trousers popped open at a soccer match as she waved a Celtic fan above her head in Scotland. The "Britain
3. “We sincerely apologize to Moonlight, La La Land, Warren Beatty, Faye Dunaway, and Oscar viewers for the error that was made during the award announcement for Best Picture. The presenters had mistakenly been given the wrong category envelope and when discovered, was immediately corrected.”
4. 1. You became a LinkedIn superstar overnight。
5. Blind people smile even when they have never seen someone smile.
6. The Brexit trade uncertainty
1. The system sold around 1.1 million tickets during the 2012 Spring Festival travel rush. Last year it sold 11 million over the same period.
'If that happens, that will need to be offset by some reduction of production out of Saudi [Arabia],' said Neil Gregson, a fund manager at J.P. Morgan Asset Management who oversees $3.5 billion in natural-resources investments.
The retail side, she says, “is nascent and a mixed bag”. All countries in the region have a lot of work to do, she says, adding the Australian example has proven that regulatory changes can make a significant difference to generating pockets of interest.
This ranking measures the quality and breadth of the schools’ postgraduate programmes. It is based on their performance in the four main rankings published by the FT each year: MBA, Executive MBA, Masters in Management and Executive Education. Only schools that take part in all four rankings are eligible for a full score.