2. Having worked with many corporations and companies — large and small — I’ve seen time and time again what works, and what doesn’t。
3. A Datafolha polling group survey published in the Folha de S. Paulo newspaper showed that at Saturday's Brazil versus Chile match, 67 percent of attendees classified themselves as white and 90 percent came from Brazil's top two economic classes, which represent about 15 percent of the country's population.
4. 在我们有别于从前的失常状态中，她用所需要的一切使人们联想到生活的失重感。“这是一个时代的终结吗？这是美国的末日吗？”她在《When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing》（《当世界陷入战争之中，我们要继续跳舞》）这首歌中吟唱着。“不，这只是开始。”
5. Chinese exports rose at more than twice the rate expected in November, boosting the country’s trade surplus.
1. Meanwhile, the proportion of 2016 graduates to select employment is increased, which goes up to 75.6% from 71.2% in 2015.
2. 7. Viceroy's House
3. The research comes at a time of increasing anti-China rhetoric in US politics, and ahead of three politically sensitive anti-dumping cases this summer against Chinese steel imports that could result in the US imposing punitive duties of as much as 500 per cent.
5. Of course your office space should be organized and personalized, but it won’t be re-energized without you, the worker. Simple office exercises and stretches will help you keep up the pace for a long (yet productive) workday ahead.
6. We learned that nothing brings people together like the sun hiding behind the moon.
Analysts say headline import figures may start to improve in the coming months since commodity price falls were particularly pronounced at the end of 2014, which will mean smaller year-on-year falls in Chinese imports in value terms.
Yet that's finally about to change. With hiring up and unemployment falling, businesses will have to go the extra mile for employees or risk losing sales to competitors because they lack enough staff to boost production.