2. That's not even a sarcastic quip, it's the truth.
3. Global pharmaceutical spending will surpassthe trillion dollar threshold in 2014, with high prices for innovativehepatitis C and cancer drugs in the US, a new study says. By 2018spending is expected to increase by another 30 percent.
4. Warm greetings and best wishes for the New Year!致以热烈的祝贺和良好的祝福,新年快乐。
5. STEP 4: REMIND EVERYONE about what an "idiot" or "moron" they are
6. This makes China the leader among middle-income economies for this indicator, followed by India which has overtaken Brazil, according to the report jointly released by Cornell University, INSEAD and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).