2. This year's best midseason trade action happened early:
3. They appeared in high spirits despite losing three-nil to Belgium on Saturday .
5. What the government should do is to send a resounding message of “yes” to the all law-abiding market entities, to flash the green light of going ahead to the hardworking entrepreneurs and innovators, and to seriously deal with all violations of laws and regulations by showing them a resolutely a “yellow card” of stern warning, or even a “red card” to send them out of the market.
4. 会。美国政府在垂直合并案上已有数十年没赢过。据美国司法部(Department of Justice)自己的审查指导原则，像时代华纳这样的内容所有者与AT&T这样的分销商之间的“垂直合并”，远不如水平合并那么令人担忧。与此同时，Facebook、亚马逊(Amazon)、Netflix和谷歌(Google)这四巨头（合称FANG，取每家名称首字母）如今主宰了数字娱乐版图，这使得政府的如下论点更难以站住脚：两家传统媒体公司的合并，会从根本上改变竞争态势。
5. But closing the deal on RCEP less than a year after Donald Trump pulled the US out of the TPP would be a big win for Beijing.
6. The U.S. has fallen to become Germany's third largest trading partner in 2016.
2. The total amount of remittances, which is estimated to reach $450 billion in 2017, has risen by more than 50 percent in the past decade, IFAD said.
Over the first weekend of 2015 the second-largest bitcoin exchange, Slovenia-based Bitstamp, was victim of a hack to the tune of some $5 million U.S. dollars’ worth of the digital currency. As the tech press were quick to point out, it was a worrisome start to the year for a digital currency that Quartz had already declared “the worst investment of 2014.” And if you look at its performance between Jan 1, 2014 and Jan. 1, 2015, that’s not wrong: bitcoin ended the year at 39% of the value it started with.