1. Mr Hoogewerf said that Mr Wang delisted his group’s property arm from the Hong Kong stock exchange this year in the hope of realising a richer valuation for it on the Shanghai or Shenzhen bourse.
2. Chinese mainland is home to two of the top three universities in Asia, according to research published last Thursday by the Times Higher Education (THE).
3. With executive compensation in the U.S. rising and the income gap only getting bigger, it's refreshing to see a CEO who cares about more than his own paycheck. Lenovo(LNVGF) Chief Executive Yang Yuanqing announced in September for the second year in a row that he would share at least $3 million of his bonus with roughly 10,000 of his workers. The generous decision was a product of the personal computer maker's record sales that year. The average worker payout is equal to roughly a month's pay for the typical city worker in China, according to Bloomberg News.
4. 单词authorization 联想记忆：
5. The below are 5 companies that stand out from the rest and are startups to watch in 2014.
6. Verification and evaluation should be enhanced before publication, Wang said.