1. But many foresee an economic collapse, arguing that a prolonged eurozone crisis coupled with a property bubble could render vast swaths of Chinese industry unprofitable. This would reveal hidden financial vulnerabilities and feed a downward spiral. Others believe that Beijing has ample resources to avoid a crisis, but argue that, with a growth model based on infrastructure and land sales, and with exchange and interest rates rigidly controlled, it may not have all the necessary tools at its disposal.
2. The Good Place
3. Islands in China come with many restrictions on their use and just 50 years of ownership.
4. It's important to remember that even when the overall number of jobs goes down, some companies are still adding workers -- it's just that others are cutting even more.
5. 1999：H9N2传染人类1999: H9N2 Infects Humans
6. 200911/90348.shtmlHere are the 10 winners of the 2012 Ig Nobel Prizes given to scientists, writers, and peacemakers who make silly but thoughtful contributions to the world, or as the Annals of Improbable Research puts it, "first make people laugh, and then make them think." I can vouch for them making us laugh!