1. The ranking of 95 schools, up from 90 last year, includes nine institutions, from seven countries, that were ranked for the first time. Frankfurt School of Finance and Management in 41st place is the year’s highest new entrant. The German school has one of the most gender-balanced programmes, with women accounting for 49 per cent of students.
5. v. 决定，决心，确定，测定
6. Stand: Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer defended work-from-home ban
2. Heatwaves around the world, including one in India that led to more than 2,000 deaths and another in Iraq that saw the mercury top 50C, helped push temperatures 1C above pre-industrial levels for the first time, US and UK researchers said.
3. n. (准备好演出的)节目，保留剧目，(计算机的)指令表
4. Harry Styles, 'Harry Styles'
5. Saving Cancer Patients in Africa
6. "Pandas used to be really difficult to breed in captivity, but the Chengdu base and other zoos around the world have cracked the problem and now there are around 400 in captivity," Mr Marven said.
1. Jumping all in is rarely ever successful. There are success stories about people who invested everything once and came out winners after six months or a couple years, but those are rare. Risk management is an essential factor in any startup, and balance is vital. You can absorb losses more easily if you take smaller risks in the beginning. Those will provide essential and productive lessons.
2. Coordinated reform of medical services, medical insurance, and the medicine industry
3. Of course, these same new forces may also trigger a backlash and a reversion to old command-and-control ways of leading. The politicians who dominate the world stage are, depressingly, mostly cut from the old cloth, and the leadership challenges they face, from Brexit to North Korea, are particularly complex.
4. Fans of Twilight will finally get to see how the wedding, honeymoon, and birth scenes play out with the release of Breaking Dawn Part 1. But before you catch R
1. Autonomous cars: Researchers are working on devices that will automatically park your car in a parking lot without you being in, or near, the car. It will also slip a note under the wipers of the car next to it with your phone number and insurance carrier in case of any scratches.
2. Twenty years of global negotiations aimed at slowing the growth of heat-trapping emissions have yielded little progress. However, 2014 saw signs of large-scale political mobilization on the issue, as more than 300,000 people marched in New York City in September, and tens of thousands more took to the streets in other cities around the world.
3. No details have been given about the content of the leaflets, though propaganda sent in the past has denounced North Korea's ruling family.
Both the film and the television series are adapted from the Taiwan action role-playing game of the same name which was developed by Softstar Entertainment. The game is considered by many as simply one of the best Chinese RPG's ever created.
The auction house says seven records in all were set at the Geneva auction including the highest amount ever paid for a yellow diamond - $16.3 million for the 100.09-carat Graff Vivid Yellow diamond ring.
It was the lesson of the UK general election and it's the big 'takeaway' from Cannes too: prediction is a mug's game. All week the chatter was that Todd Haynes' lesbian love story Carol was set to collect the Palme d'Or – or that Holocaust drama Son of Saul from first-time director László Nemes would triumph. In the last few days a consensus began to form around The Assassin from Taiwanese director Hou Hsiao-Hsien; according to British bookmakers, The Lobster was the one to beat. But when Jacques Audiard's Dheepan was announced as the winner, the response was a collective “really?” For all the pundits, critics' panels, insider gossip, statistics and God knows what else, few had picked it. Oh well: c'est la vie.
“People claim he has a cool exterior but he’s a very passionate guy and he stands up for what he believes in,” says Bob Iger, Walt Disney chief executive and Apple board member since 2011. “That is in both his personal life and at Apple.”
Jumping all in is rarely ever successful. There are success stories about people who invested everything once and came out winners after six months or a couple years, but those are rare. Risk management is an essential factor in any startup, and balance is vital. You can absorb losses more easily if you take smaller risks in the beginning. Those will provide essential and productive lessons.
If you plan to visit Brazil for the Olympic games, and to focus on sport and having fun, Google has you covered. In anticipation of the 2016 Rio Olympics, the search giant is bringing the 'Explore' feature to Brazil Maps.