3. It is the thirdhighest overall behind the two Indian management academies at Ahmedabad and Bangalore, with respective salaries of $109,000 and $106,000.
4. The report didn't comment on potential factors influencing the numbers, but many – including members of the opposing political party – are laying the blame squarely at the feet of government cost-cutting.
5. Search giant Google has replaced iPhone makers Apple to be the world's most valuable company in the Brand Finance's Global 500 2017 report.
6. While newcomer to the list Ariel Foxman, who was appointed managing editor at Time Inc.’s In Style in September 2008, isn’t a regular on a television show as of yet, his fashion director Hal Rubenstein is now a judge onLifetime’s Blush: The Search for the Next Great Make-up Artist. And Foxman’s publication led the way in number of advertising pages, boasting over 1,000 during the first half of 2009.
1. 6.Put people first
2. BACKSTROM (Fox, Jan. 22) Last year, Fox tried a show about a self-destructive lawyer (“Rake,” starring Greg Kinnear) that was based on an Australian TV series. That didn’t work, but now the network is trying a show about a self-destructive detective (played by Rainn Wilson of “The Office”) that’s based on a series of Swedish novels. The show was created by Hart Hanson, who was responsible for the Fox series “Bones,” but in the pilot Mr. Wilson’s Backstrom looks a lot more House-like than Bones-like.
3. The study was based on 3,095 questionnaires from 2016 graduates and 1,661 questionnaires from employers across the country.
6. Lady Gaga以5.9千万位列第四，其后是5.45千万的碧昂斯。前者在统计期间演出了66场，也靠与范思哲和MAC的合约获得收入，同时还有她自己的黑色香水。后者与其老公Jay Z的On The Run巡回演唱会通过19天（北美日期），赚得了超过10千万，创造了能与滚石相比较的第一对音乐界夫妻档夜平均的神话。
1. 11. “The Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution” (Stanley Nelson)
2. Low inflation reflects weakening demand and doesn't inspire confidence about the economic shift from manufacturing to consumption, yet at the same time it should allow Beijing to enact stimulus should it seek to support the economy further .
6. A Bubble With No Name Yet is still a bubble. But, Americans are too distracted, too numb, too in denial to hear the warnings. Reminds me of my headline back on March 20, 2000. 'Next crash, sorry you'll never hear it coming.'
1. Alumni from Edhec have the 11th highest average salary, at $105,000, behind the alumni from Sloan at $143,600. They also enjoyed theseventh-highest salary increase, at 79 per cent.
Wallace wrote the book after saying "yes" to everything for a year, a commitment which both advanced his career and landed him in a cult meeting. What the movie didn't show, however, is the sheer number of Internet scams Wallace signed up for. Apparently, saying "yes" all the time has its downfalls in real life.