1. With China now not only “fully integrated”, but perhaps starting to retreat from this position as it brings more of its supply chain onshore, unless Africa can succeed in following China’s path, he adds: “I think we are going back now to a situation where we don’t think there is any particular reason for trade to grow faster than GDP.”
2. Michael Na表示，尽管韩国已经和中国签署了贸易协议，中国政府仍有足够多的其他方式惩罚韩国政府。
3. The Global Obesity Epidemic
4. An earlier plan by activists and the US-based Human Rights Foundation to send 100,000 copies of the film in January was postponed until after last month's Lunar New Year.
5. But Mr Stevenson said “this might reflect that the US is being bolder than the EU in protecting domestic steel producers”.