1. But the change in Wall Street’s — and Silicon Valley’s — appreciation of Mr Cook is down to more than just the 70m iPhones Apple is expected to sell this quarter or the $42bn in sales generated in the previous.
2. The youngest on the list is 19-year-old Norwegain heiress Alexandra Andresen, who holds a 42 per cent stake in her family's business. Her 20-year-old sister is the second youngest on the list.
3. "I have school tomorrow, so I can't stay up late," she told the paper.
4. 14. “Grandma” (Paul Weitz)
5. These contraptions, including a nano-sized car, are so small that they’re invisible to the human eye.