3. 圣文森特(St. Vincent)，《数码证人》(Digital Witness)， Loma Vista/Republic
4. However the prolonged period of contraction fits with the overall pattern of the slowing Chinese economy.
5. adj. 谦虚的，适度的，端庄的
6. While falling prices for oil and other inputs have supported profit margins, the positive impact has been outweighed by falling prices for finished goods, He Ping, a statistician at the bureau’s industrial department, said in a statement accompanying the data.
1. Benchmark oil prices dropped below $40 a barrel last week, the lowest level in six years, darkening investor sentiment towards commodity-linked companies and exporting countries including Brazil, Russia and South Africa.
2. Winners: Pelicans
4. Google has now said it won't make him pay the fee.
6. Negative emotions such as worrying, stress, depression and anger visit type D personalities more often. A small event that is usually overlooked by others can bother a type D a lot and even ruin his mood.
3. Norway, which has twice rejected European Union membership, ranks No. 10 overall. The country takes the No. 1 spot in Citizenship and the No. 2 spot in Most Transparent.
4. *Guest Actress in a Drama Series: Margo Martindale, “The Americans”
5. Businesses can benefit in other ways too. Craig Rollason, business analysis manager at National Grid, says he has improved his coaching skills by mentoring a Teach Firster.
6. A pair of post-mumblecore comedies about self-realization and its limits. Mr. Bujalski’s is a flawless screwball triangle (with Guy Pearce, Cobie Smulders and Kevin Corrigan as the sides) masquerading as an easygoing hangout with the oddballs of Austin, Tex. Ms. Piven surveys the darker territory of mental illness and daytime television. Thanks to Kristen Wiig’s astounding performance (as a lottery winner named Alice Klieg), “Welcome to Me” is a portrait of an American dreamer that is unsettling and inspiring in equal measure.
Local educational authorities have since revoked Zhengzhou Boqiang New Idea Life Training School's license and launched an investigation into its record. Hauntingly, the school's website remains online, replete with photos of students in camouflage uniforms performing drills and attending what the site labels "wonderful lectures."