1. For: Since it premiered at the Venice Film Festival, it's being wowing audiences.
2. Successful CEOs tend to follow a structured, daily schedule of rising early, exercising, having snacks on hand for fuel and socializing many evenings of the week.
3. The Brexit trade uncertainty
4. Professor Kaufmann and a colleague, Gareth Harris, found that white Britons who lived in areas that are rapidly diversifying became more likely to vote for the right-wing British National Party. Daniel Hopkins, a professor of political science at the University of Pennsylvania, found a similar pattern of ethnic change leading to anti-immigrant politics in the United States.
5. That's not even a sarcastic quip, it's the truth.
4. This one didn't come easy, though. Toronto fought back from an 18-point deficit and trailed by one late in the game with the ball. But guard Kyle Lowry was called for an offensive foul, and Curry hit two free throws to help seal the win.
There are few chief executive decisions that drew more attention this year than Yahoo(YHOO, Fortune 500) CEO Marissa Mayer's work-from-home ban. The policy was initially seen as highly controversial and had a lot of people upset because of its perceived lack of flexibility.