1. The country's film output ranks third in the global market and is expected to exceed 700 by the end of 2016. Sales of film rights to online video sites raked in 4 billion yuan (560 million U.S. dollars) in the same period.
3. The 2017 grads of Tsinghua University earn an average salary of 9,065 yuan per month, according to the survey released by xinchou.cn, an internet salary survey and report provider.
4. 当城市规划部门明年初（2015年——译注）提出初步的建议方案时，布鲁克林的东纽约(East New York)地区将被列为试点。随后，重新区划进程就将在该处全市最穷社区之一内展开。而紧随其后的，将是针对皇后区的西法拉盛(Flushing)的提案。
5. PRICE PER SQUARE FOOT: $667
2. 碧昂丝vs. 珍妮弗·洛佩兹
4. Perhaps my favorite profile this year was Kiki Zhao’s stirring depiction of the remarkable Yu Xiuhua, now one of China’s most read poets, a woman with cerebral palsy who lived most of her 41 years on a farm, writing at a low table. She never finished high school, and says she “could write before she could read.” Now, she is invited to places like Stanford University and fends off comparisons to Emily Dickinson.
5. While there is a still a way to go to ensure the LGBT community has the same rights as sexual couples, the world has moved on significantly in recent years. In fact, gay marriage is now legal for 60% of Americans. What about the other 40%, you ask? The List Love really believes the rest of the United States, and many other countries across the world – we’re talking to you, Russia! -will catch up soon.
6. Mr Baweja’s extensive analysis on the changing nature of globalisation suggests the prime factor behind the weakness of global trade growth (which for a long time expanded at twice the rate of global GDP) has been a slowdown in investment.
1. There are, of course, complicated contours to 2016’s unusual politics. In Britain, immigrants from South Asia voted heavily to leave the European Union, citing hopes that curtailing European migration might open space for more people from Asia. In the United States, frustration with and alienation from status quo politics have helped drive Mr. Trump’s rise.
2. 超过35万的欧洲玩家（还有一些北美和亚洲玩家）带着朝圣般的心情，赶赴人口刚过100万的德国科隆市，参加一年一度的游戏盛会。美国动视（Activision）在展览中首次公布了Sledgehammer Games工作室的多人游戏《使命召唤：高级战争》（Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare），现场玩家亲身体验了这款将于11月3日正式发布的游戏。
3. The Bulls get the Kings' pick if it falls outside the top 10, so it's better for the Kings to be a bottom-10 team than to just miss the playoffs in terms of team-building.
4. She pointed to equal pay, saying it's not "just a woman's issue" but something that affects everyone. "If you have a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter who is working and they are not being treated fairly, the whole family suffers," Clinton said.
1. The residents of the Hankou Binjiang estate had been moved out weeks before.
3. 开发商：Remedy Entertainment、Microsoft Studios
4. Rogers, unhappy with the turn of events, decided to leave the show after the first three seasons. The breach of contract led to a multi-million dollar lawsuit. Ironically, Wayne Rogers had never signed his contract to begin with (he had a problem with a morals clause). The lawsuit was thrown out. You could say Rogers got the last laugh, but since M·A·S·H went on for eight more seasons and Rogers' never reached the same career success again, the last laugh might be a relative concept.
5. Sari Davidson
6. The worries stretched from the global, such as Russian attempts to influence the US presidential election in 2016, to the local — concerns about users’ mental health and the drain on productivity as they drown in notifications and news feed posts.
But shipments to other destinations fared far worse, particularly those to re-exporter Hong Kong, which saw the dollar value of exports from China contract 26.3 per cent year on year to $33.84bn. Shipments to EU countries also fell 4.7 per cent to $33.5bn, while those to Japan dropped 5.5 per cent to $11.27bn.