1. Adding to the growing literature of sell-side analysts who think the answer to Apple's (AAPL) market valuation woes (down 35% since September) is a low-cost iPhone, MorganStanley's Katy Huberty has looked at China, the world's largest smartphone market, and done the math.
2. In contrast, the nation witnessed a tumbling trend for minivans, whose volume totaled 71,300 units, a 31 percent drop year-on-year.
3. Democracy is at bottom a civilised form of civil war.
4. There are many more 2016 movie releases that will do well at the box office, but there are only a few that we're all eagerly waiting to watch.
6. Two against-the-clock tours of Los Angeles. Two celebrations of the sometimes prickly solidarity among women. Four tremendous performances, from Kitana Kiki Rodriguez, Mya Taylor, Julia Garner and the great Lily Tomlin. “Grandma” is the work of a studio veteran. “Tangerine” was shot on iPhones. Anyone prone to lamenting the death of movies needs to shut up and watch these.
6. Hurun Chairman Rupert Hoogewerf said: "Those entrepreneurs should be called 'super wealth creators' instead of simply 'rich people', which could highlight their contribution to China's society and economy."
1. After her legal travails , anything Kesha released would have a veneer of triumph. But this comeback set was an artistic warrior cry more potent than any might've expected.
2. Rihanna, who came in at second place, earned her runner-up position "following another 12-month period in which she was absolutely bloody everywhere and yet we all entirely failed to get sick of her," per FHM.
3. 13. 《女孩帮》(Girlhood)，导演：瑟琳·席安玛(Céline Sciamma)。
4. Whether of left or right, they present themselves as representatives of the common people against elites and unworthy outsiders; make a visceral connection with followers as charismatic leaders; manipulate that connection for their own advancement, frequently by lying egregiously; and threaten established rules of conduct and constraining institutions as enemies of the popular will that they embody.
1. 时间：2011-06-02 编辑：beck
2. Google has brought out the list of the most searched topics in its search engine this year.
3. In this Jan. 6, 2004 file photo, Apple CEO Steve Jobs displays the at the Macworld Conference and Expo in San Francisco. Jobs,
4. 5. “In Jackson Heights” The latest from the brilliant Frederick Wiseman has a three-hour-plus running time; maybe this explains why once again the dunderheads at the Academy didn’t put him in contention.
6. A moment of panic followed, before the teenager decided to take matters into his own hands and find a way out.
1. Accepting the award, he enthused: 'First off, I want to start off by saying that I'm not really sure how I got this because I've had my album out a few years, but I've got one coming,' before thanking his fans and MTV. Elsewhere, Kendrick Lamar was presented with Best Video, though the rapper was unable to attend the event, instead thanking fans via a video link.
3. Human bodies are frail, easily damaged packages full of parts that can never fully come back once lost. Luckily, researchers worldwide are working on replacing every bit of the body to make us all cyborgs.
Beijing is banning Chinese tour groups from visiting South Korea, the latest retaliation against the planned Korean deployment of the US-built Thaad missile shield, according to two people with knowledge of the plans.
Brands with the most to make up for in 2015:Volkswagen, whose stale product line depressed sales by 11%, thereby delaying Ferdinand Piech’s plans for global supremacy, and Volvo, down 17%, which has yet to make any progress under its Chinese owner.
Historical and fictional films each have their own strengths when it comes to storytelling. Every now and then, though, movies pop up that don't quite fit into either category. The stories are wildly unrealistic, but they carry an inkling of truth between their pages. While these are some of the most interesting films out there, viewers often don't even know that what they're watching really happened. Well, wonder no more! Keep reading to learn about some of Hollywood's zanier scripts that took their inspiration from good old-fashioned real-life drama.