1. With an 8.5-percent increase in profits, industrial enterprises reversed the previous year's negative growth of 2.3 percent.
2. 单词invigorate 联想记忆：
4. 韦斯·安德森(Wes Anderson)的每部电影似乎都存在于它自己的世界里。《布达佩斯大饭店》(The Grand Budapest Hotel)以20世纪30年代为背景，通过独特的元素和道具定义它的世界。
5. 10) I often make a fuss about unimportant things 0 1 2 3 4
6. New year’s events can be anticlimactic. Not so in China where stock markets began 2016 with enough excitement to make traders choke on their bubbles: Shanghai stocks dropped 7 per cent on Monday, Shenzhen more than 8 per cent. It could have been worse. A new mechanism that suspends trading after a drop of 7 per cent halted play early — in this instance, by an hour and a half.
1. Outbound investment for the period totalled $86.3bn, according to the Ministry of Commerce.
2. This story pulls directly from the real Bling Ring gang , whose burglaries racked up $3 million over the span of ten months in 2008. All of the celebrities listed in the movie were real victims of this group, who claim to have been motivated by the "cultural obsession" surrounding celebrities' personal lives. Whatever their motives, the Bling Ring is a good reminder to take a step back from the media every once in a while.
3. 10. 迪皮卡-帕度柯妮 1000万美元
4. Cristiano Ronaldo, the superstar footballer who earned 61 million pound last year, usurped long-term leader Floyd Mayweather Jnr into first place. The retired boxer, who fought just once in the last 12 months, earned pound 30 million.
5. In 2013, the yen fell 21% against the U.S. dollar, helping it to attract 10 million overseas tourists--including, despite Sino-Japanese border disputes in the East China Sea, many wealthy travelers from China.
3. Piggyback riders are designed especially for small children and toddlers, to lessen the parents’ struggles.
4. The world is casting its eye on Brazil for hosting two of the most coveted sporting events — the 2014 FIFA World Cup and the Summer Olympics two years after. Except for watching exciting games and cheering for your favorite team and players, you can also take a trip to “the lungs of the earth”, the Amazon forest, to escape the crowds and embrace nature. Either way, Brazil is sure to leave you with an unforgettable memory.
6. According to the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, China's migrant workers account for around 50 percent of the labor force in industrial and related sectors. Yet they don't enjoy equal rights as city dwellers because of household registration requirements.
1. The programme entered the ranking in second place in 2006 and was ranked top in 2008.
2. It has exceeded the average level of 2.08% in the EU, while it still lags behind the 2.4% average ratio for member countries of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, the bureau said.
2. Carve out a place at home that is your study space. If you've got a family around you, make sure everyone understands that when you're in that space, you're not to be interrupted unless the house is on fire.
3. Meanwhile, the University of Bradford School of Management and the University of Edinburgh Business School each climb 16 places, to 42nd and 55th, respectively. Judge Business School at the University of Cambridge rises 15 places to 14th.
Saif held the highest position among the five ranked Chinese schools, just ahead of Guanghua School of Management and Tsinghua University School of Economics and Management, 17th and 18th respectively.
This is not to take anything away from Tesla, which has demonstrated that it can create and manufacture a complex and sophisticated product with demonstrated customer appeal. But its own internal forecasts, as well as the swelling of its share price, are based on the expectation that the future will unspool in an orderly fashion identical to the recent past. That’s a dangerous assumption to make – for several reasons: