2. It is the first time that news came up first since the technology company began publishing its yearly review a decade ago.Vera Chan, the company's senior editor and web trend analyst, said the BP oil spill was the most searched topic for term for a variety of reasons.
5. We also do not want any trade war with others and we have stuck to reform of the yuan's exchange rate formation mechanism to keep it basically stable at reasonable and equilibrium levels.
6. She said: 'Bobbi's like a little Beyonce, a little madam really.'
1. The dollar value of outbound shipments from China rose 12.3 per cent year on year in November, lifting from a revised pace of 6.8 per cent in October, and smashing a median forecast of 5 per cent from economists polled by Reuters.
2. “Nick is an exceptional product thinker,” Adam Cahan, Yahoo’s senior vice-president of mobile and emerging products, said. “He does represent a generational shift in the kinds of things he is thinking about and what it means to be truly mobile. That generation is not just mobile-first, they are mobile only. That’s a different point of view.”
3. If 2017 was the year policymakers began to worry about the growth of the “precariat”, 2018 will be the year they try to do something about it.
5. The company realised that "it was all a mistake and that he did it without thinking," a Google spokeswoman said last Wednesday.
6. This has happened elsewhere.
1. Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence on Tuesday topped a Forbes magazine list of the world’s highest-paid actress for the second straight year, earning some $46 million, followed by Melissa McCarthy.
2. The fundamentals of the Chinese economy remain sound, the capital adequacy ratio and provision coverage of commercial bans remain high, and we have many financial tools and instruments that can be used. We have the confidence, the ability, and the means to forestall systemic risks.
3. *Writing for a Variety Series: “Last Week Tonight With John Oliver”
We will improve mechanisms that give incentives and allow for and address mistakes so as to support those who are dedicated to their work and stand behind those who live up to their responsibilities. Every one of us in government must take an active approach to our work and have the courage to tackle the toughest problems, we must work closely with the people, using concrete action to make progress in development, and using genuine hard work to realize a bright future.