3. For Maddie Ziegler, from Pennsylvania, life couldn't be more different.
5. France continues to hold the position as Germany's second largest trading partner in 2016, according to data from DIHK.
6. My favourite award every year is for a spurious renaming of a common noun. A couple of years ago, Speedo rechristened the swimming cap a “hair management system”. Last year, Falke went one better by renaming a line of socks “Life Performance Solutions”.
1. Miranda Lambert “Bathroom Sink” (RCA Nashville)
3. And among the GII 2016 leaders, four economies — Japan, the US, the UK, and Germany— stand out in innovation quality.
4. Both the film and the television series are adapted from the Taiwan action role-playing game of the same name which was developed by Softstar Entertainment. The game is considered by many as simply one of the best Chinese RPG's ever created.
5. 在2017年FT对全球95个管理学硕士项目的排行中，虽然瑞士圣加仑大学(University of St Gallen)继续蝉联冠军，但法国和英国商学院分别以24个和18个项目入围成为中坚力量。超过一半的英国商学院排名上升，而只有一家法国商学院排名上升。三分之一的英国商学院排名上升5位，相比之下，三分之二的法国商学院排名下降5位或更多。
2. Goldie Hawn’s award for best supporting actress in the 1970 film Cactus Flower rests somewhere altogether more zen – in the “India Room” in which she likes to meditate. Hers isn’t the only award to apparently emit good vibes – Russell Crowe’s award for best actor, which he won for his role as the bang-on-trend, leather miniskirt clad Maximus Decimus Meridius in Ridley Scott’s 2000 film Gladiator, is kept in a chicken coop on the actor’s Australian ranch. Crowe apparently thinks it helps the hens lay bigger eggs.
3. Google's brand is now worth more than 109 billion U.S. dollars, around 2 billion dollars more than Apple, making it the most lucrative in the world.
4. The Journey of Flower
5. While 17 per cent of graduates rated starting a company as joint most important reason, only 2 per cent of them saw it as their main sole ambition. However, entrepreneurship is clearly growing on them, as more than a quarter of graduates (26 per cent) reported starting their own company during their EMBA or since graduating.
6. 1. Hokkaido, Japan-Though known primarily to the outside world for its ski resorts and powdery snow, Hokkaido's year-round beauty might soon become a more familiar sight to foreign visitors. The new bullet-train service from Tokyo should help.
3. Beijing is pushing hard to conclude the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership by the end of the year. The deal has long been called China’s answer to the Trans-Pacific Partnership and its bid for regional trade hegemony.
4. China denies any wrongdoing and says it is working to tackle problems of industrial overcapacity that have become more acute as its economy has slowed.
5. Insead is top of the 2017 Financial Times global ranking of the best 100 MBA programmes. It is the second year that the multi-campus international business school has taken the number one spot, after claiming it for the first time last year.
Its Academic Ranking of World Universities is made up of six objective indicators, including the number of alumni and staff winning Nobel Prizes and Fields Medals, the number of highly-cited researchers, the number of articles published in the journals Nature and Science, the number of articles indexed in the "Science Citation Index", and their per capita performance.