2. It is estimated that over 89m enterprise retirees and more than 17m institution retirees will benefit from the adjustment.
4. But that hasn't stopped scientists from growing actual human brains in a lab. Starting with nothing but stem cells, scientists in Austria this year managed to create brains equivalent to those in nine-week-old fetuses. These miniature brains are the size of peas and are incapable of thought—so far. The one thing keeping the brains from growing beyond this stage and becoming fully functional is that they have no blood supply.
6. Initial success was achieved in supply-side structural reform.
3. 瑞士洛桑国际管理发展学院(IMD)和西班牙Iese商学院(Iese Business School)稳坐英国《金融时报》两份高管教育榜单榜首。英国《金融时报》2017年高管教育排行榜开放招生课程和定制课程两份排名的头两名，均由这两所学校包揽。
4. 《我无法忘记那天晚上和他在一起时发生的事》(‘I Could Not Forget What Happened to Me That Night With Him’)
5. Deadpool will release on February 12, 2016 and it looks like it's going to be a hilarious movie. Oh yes, there's going to be plenty of action and killing as well.
Most successful entrepreneurs follow comparable patterns and share similar basic characteristics. Hundreds of online articles and published books claim to know the secret of success in business, but for the most part, they boil down to the same major points.
4. Am I eating healthy? The types of foods we eat can greatly affect how we feel both physically and emotionally. Eating too much junk food can lead to crankiness and a relatively low energy level, whereas eating healthy foods can lead to better moods and a more positive energy level.