4. If you outsource any or all of your content writing, you need to make sure your content is original. Paste content into Copyscape’s analyzer tool, and you’ll instantly know whether the content is original.
5. The number of such applications in Beijing last year increased 426% from that of 2015.
2. As E.E. Cummings rightly said, "To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting."
3. The only family comedy/drama you need to see this year.
4. The regulator said that although this year's growth will be slightly lower than 35 percent due to the Chinese currency's depreciation, the film market will still see robust growth.
5. 《发生什么了，西蒙妮小姐?》(What Happened, Miss Simone?)，导演：利兹·加布斯(Liz Garbus)。
6. These are a few old shows that found new vigor in 2014 and deserve another look — and also a few that don’t.
1. As he scanned the Internet for knowledge, D'Aloisio decided that what he really needed was a better way to determine, at a glance, what was worth reading. He envisioned a summarization tool that used language theory to give a meaningful synopsis in fewer than 400 characters.
2. But Gitanjali's portable invention allows a sensor linked to a mobile app to give an accurate, almost immediate analysis.
4. He argues, however, that “US monetary policy is often just as important as domestic factors in explaining the incidence of EM crises, if not more important.”
2. About 40 per cent of entrepreneurs derive most of their income from their company with an average salary of about $194,000 compared to $171,000 for non-entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs in Asia/Oceania seem to be the most successful. Nearly half (48 per cent) of them earn most of their income from their company and earn the highest salary ($251,000 on average), just ahead of those based in the Middle-East ($244,000).
3. The official said that some posts are more popular than others because they do not have strict requirements on education or work backgrounds of the applicants, and the jobs that have drawn thousands of applicants in recent years generally fall into such a category.
4. According to the China Auto Dealers Chamber of Commerce, which is helping to organise the dealers, Hyundai’s import-only dealer network has already halved in size since 2014.
5. The list has four British universities, which are Cambridge, Oxford and London's University College and Imperial College. The University of Tokyo is also included in top 20.
6. The former pupil at Audenshaw's Poplar Street Primary is studying at Withington Girls' School and starts at Altrincham Grammar School for Girls in September. She lives with her parents, Neelanga and Shiromi, who moved to Manchester from Sri Lanka in 2001. Dad Neelanga, 44, praised Nishi's first teachers at Poplar Street Primary. He said: 'We knew very early on that she was gifted. She started reading and writing very early and was became very good at mathematics. We gave her challenging, interesting things to do. As a parent, you do not want their talents to be wasted, but there has to be a balance with their childhood. She is just a normal 10-year-old, just like any other 10-year-old really. She loves reading, cycling and walking, and we're all very proud of her.'
2. The data measure how successful alumni have been in their career in terms of salary, seniority and achievements since graduating.
Many successful entrepreneurs started later in life. J. K. Rowling (Harry Potter author), Julia Child (chef), and Sam Walton (Wal-Mart) all started their wildly successful brands after they were comfortably along in their lives. Having the experience that comes with age can give you a unique outlook on your business. Life experiences bring depth that the most educated young adult, by his or her nature, is less able to foresee.