2. “If we can identify someone who buys in both places, there is huge value there. You know who they are, what they bought, what they spent,” Harper added. “You can give them a more personalized experience.”
3. The show’s sense of humor remains keen without relying on nudity, swearing and sexting. This gives the show a refreshing aura in an age where shows are constantly trying to push the envelope in terms of racy content.
5. Ben McLannahan is US banking editor
1. 单词posture 联想记忆：
2. Global emissions of greenhouse gases jumped 2.3 percent in 2013 to record levels, scientists reported Sunday, in the latest indication that the world remains far off track in its efforts to control global warming.
4. Li Jianmin, from the local Public Security Bureau, told Xinhua news agency, quoted by the South China Morning Post: 'The entire processing facility had a fishy and foul smell. You just couldn't stand it after one or two minutes.'
5. The tightening drove some enterprises seek other financing options such as bonds or listing on the National Equities Exchange and Quotations (NEEQ).
6. In terms of salary three years after graduation, Germany leads the way for masters in management programmes, with three schools in the top four. Graduates of WHU Beisheim have the distinction of earning the highest salary, at $98,123 on average.
4. 内森是少数几位在夜间拍卖会上积极出价的交易商之一。他在佳士得的拍卖会上代表一位客户以50.65万英镑拍下了查尔斯-安东尼·夸佩尔(Charles-Antoine Coypel)1737年的画作《阿米达宫的毁灭》(The Destruction of the Palace of Armida)，售价是预估价的两倍。
5. “这是我们租户运动生死攸关的时刻，”大都会住宅委员会(Metropolitan Council on Housing)的项目总监伊拉娜·迈尔(Ilana Maier)说，“如果我们现在不能大举强化规定，那么这些政策在十年内都发挥不了作用。”
6. Although the original book got 7.9 out of 10 on Douban, the TV version only got 5 for its poor adaptation.
1. I experienced this pessimism personally in Davos in January 2014. Several leading western intellectuals asked me whether war would break out between China and Japan. I was so confident that there would be no war in east Asia that I offered to take bets with ten-to-one odds against myself with eminent western journalists. Two took up my bets. And I will be collecting on these bets when I return to Davos in January.
2. 'But then it always challenges and nudges and says "well wait a minute".
'If global demand picks up in the developed world, and you combine that with the growth in the emerging economies, I think the market is going to get tight,' he said, which means those mighty peaks could return to the oil-price graph.
Bolder lawyers will start working with more “sci-fi” programs that claim to predict the outcomes of legal disputes before they have reached court, by analysing similar cases and past rulings, opposition tactics and win/lose statistics, the success rates of certain lawyers before certain judges, and so on.