1. “As the economy enters the ‘new normal’, the industry sector faces increased downward pressures, unreasonable structures and weak innovation capability,” Mao Weiming, vice-minister at the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, said at a press conference.
2. Still, the clock is ticking and President Trump is doing his best to add dramatic tension by threatening a withdrawal.
3. We asked the Dachis Group, a social media measurement agency, to tell us which brands got the biggest increases in consumer love, and which lost the most ground.
5. Investors in emerging markets need no reminder of the importance for EM assets of the US Federal Reserve — or do they?
1. Inventors Bryan Carpenter and Bland Hoke were inspired by their passion for the outdoors, and decided to come up with a creative way to bring their hammocks everywhere they go.
2. 节目24 土耳其风情舞蹈《火》，土耳其火舞舞蹈团
3. Lisa Stone
4. The number of students who will study abroad after graduation has also seen a drop, down from 4.8 percent last year to 3.4 percent.
5. ‘The Americans’ Set in the Reagan era, this FX series is nearly as deceptive as KGB agents posing as suburban American couple: In its second season, “The Americans” proved to be a drama about love, family, friendship and mistrust disguised as a Cold War thriller.
Am I tempting fate by wondering if the Lakers end up in this conversation within a couple weeks? They'd have to go on a truly epic slide to be bad enough to keep their draft pick at this rate (top-three protected to Philly) but I think the question is whether they should continue to build slowly around this core or flip one or two of the young dudes for a star.