1. The standout is "Him," a tear-jerker about queer love and cultural intolerance that, in its understated way, is an LGBTQ civil rights anthem.
2. Some 695 million netizens used mobile phones to access the Internet in 2016, with a growth rate exceeding 10 percent for the third straight year, the report said. Smartphone-based Internet use accounted for 95.1 percent of all Internet users, up from 90.1 percent in 2015.
4. A string of other Victoria's Secret models have also been banned from the country including Julia Belyakova, Kate Grigorieva and Irina Sharipova - all from Russia - and Ukraine's Dasha Khylstun.
5. “As the economy enters the ‘new normal’, the industry sector faces increased downward pressures, unreasonable structures and weak innovation capability,” Mao Weiming, vice-minister at the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, said at a press conference.
6. A number of nude photographs have been leaked online after several female students offered the photos in exchange for high-interest loans via an online lending platform.