2. In his report of Global Market of Industrial Robots, Junji Tsuda, president of International Federation of Robotics (IFR), noted that about 387,000 industrial robots were sold in 2017 worldwide, up 31% year-on-year, creating $50 billion in revenue, with China as one of key drivers behind the strong growth.
3. The U.S. $10 bill will feature the portrait of a notable U.S. woman by 2020.
5. 6.London's bike hire scheme couldn't be simpler, by the way: just go up to the terminal at any docking station, pay by card and take away one of our so-called "Boris bikes". When you're done with it, simply throw it into the nearest canal. They're disposable!
4. In short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.
6. There is a salary gap of nearly 22 per cent between male and female graduates three years after they finished their courses, $90,000 compared to $73,000. That gap had been 17 per cent whenstudents first graduated, so thisdifference has widened over time(see chart).
2. That Apple could launch a 2,000 yuan ($330) iPhone mini and be competitive with flagship products from Lenovo, Huawei, ZTE and Coolpad.
3. 200910/87441.shtmlA software prodigy from London is living the Silicon Valley dream after Yahoo bought the news app he created for almost $30m.
5. The story of the strong V-shaped recovery of the Chinese economy this year was followed by reports of soaring housing prices in many cities.
6. Finally, in the EMBA ranking, excluding joint programmes delivered with non-European schools, IMD of Switzerland, with an average salary of $261,397, is well ahead of Business School in second and IE Business School in third place.
2. It was visible, for example, on many of Frida Giannini’s Gucci runways, including the tablecloth shades and A-line shapes of leathers for autumn-winter 2014; the pastel tunics and ruffled hostess dresses of spring-summer 2013; the bright Beatle trouser suits and caftans of spring-summer 2009.
2. But with a Republican-controlled State Senate, opponents of rent stabilization doubt that 2015 will be a watershed year for the tenants’ movement. Sherwin Belkin, a lawyer who represents landlords, said: “Landlords view this as an opportunity to make some much-needed changes to rent regulation.”
3. The online notice about the retraction lists all 107 articles and 524 authors, nearly all of whom are clinical cancer specialists from China. The hospitals named are all top public institutions.