3. On Tuesday Saarland became the first German region to ban campaigning by foreign politicians. Several German local councils had called off planned Turkish ministers’ campaign meetings on technical grounds, such as fire safety.
4. Others have come up with some, um, creative ways to say sayonara. When staffing firm OfficeTeam asked about 600 U.S. human resources managers to describe the weirdest ways they’ve seen or heard people resign lately, here’s what they said:
6. “This has been a miserable year for EM,” said Paul McNamara, investment director of emerging markets at GAM, the Swiss fund house. “There has been a steady bleed out of assets and no one is certain what shape the market might be in this time next week.”
1. Online banking and P2P lending has developed rapidly in China amid a push by Beijing to expand financing for consumers and small businesses. Upwards of 2,000 companies operate in China’s P2P lending milieu.
2. With respect to trade frictions between the two sides, I think we have gained good experience in addressing them.
3. 7. Flying Lotus “You’re Dead” (Warp) The new fusion makes no apologies for the old fusion, just a series of upgrades. As a producer, Flying Lotus values continuity as much as disruption, hazy beauty as well as jump-cut clamor. His suitelike reflection on death leaves room for irreverent wit — and, on “Never Catch Me,” one of the year’s best verses by Kendrick Lamar.
5. The American share in the total drugspending is about one third. IMS experts estimate that in 2014 it will rise11.7 percent. The UShas particularly high prices, according to the report, but drug makers defendthis by citing the soaring cost of new medicine development.
6. "All institutions in this list deserve to celebrate - being named one of the most international universities in the world is a sign of great potential, competitiveness and dynamism."
1. 8. You left your résumé in the freaking printer!
2. Best Companies rank: 63
3. 单词recommend 联想记忆：
6. Although no North American cities feature in the top 20, the EIU said the cost of living in New York had risen relative to other places in the United States. It shares 27th position as the most expensive US city with Los Angeles.